Staying open

Today I show myself compassion and love for the pain I have felt over the past week.  Today I hold myself and speak gently to my inner child.  

In this moment it doesn’t feel like it, but it will be ok.  

Today I choose gratitude for the knowledge of what self love feels like.  I lay here and feel no judgment for whatever emotions arise.  I acknowledge them.  I hold space for them and I allow them to be released in time.  

I find myself so deeply touched by the love and support my friends and family have offered me.  Thank you 💕

I am a warrior, and I will never stop fighting. 

I’ve really been thinking so deeply about relationships and how they last a lifetime for some.  

  • The ability to look past the shortcomings to see the gifts and strengths their partner offers. 
  • Grace and forgiveness
  • Intentional effort to see the blessings 
  • Believing the best in each other 
  • A degree of selflessness 
  • Respect 
  • Willingness to make amends
  • Freedom to make mistakes 
  • Compassion to understand another’s perspective 
  • Most of all, it takes two people willing to do whatever it takes to fight to stay together.  Two individuals who choose each other over and over. 💯♥️

I will never be perfect at these things, but I am never too much for the right person.  Never.  (Words of wisdom from a wise woman I know) 

Amanda- Stay open to love that is choosing you back.  It will find you.  Trust the process and take care of your heart for now.  
I believe I have, and am continuing to do the best I can.  What more could I ask?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The gift of tomorrow

Awareness

Confessions