Thanks to the moon

The moon, stars, clouds and the sky have always been my way to communicate to loved ones who are far from me.  This morning the sky allowed my soul to shine peace over my spirit.  

While walking Oakley I looked towards the moon which is shining over Allan and I and I, and I spoke to him.  I sent him these two songs:

Alive and Down for Anything by Adelitas Way.  These songs will always be our songs. ♥️

I pray that God allow his heart to feel joy and peace today.  That his radiant smile touches those around him.  And the same for me.  

I will never give up hope on our together, but I will strive for acceptance of his choice.  He deserves that respect and autonomy.  

I love him so.  💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The gift of tomorrow

Awareness

Confessions